2011年6月6日

SpeCiALly CasE

This time me write the blog with ENGLISH...
but i know me english no so well too...
so maybe will have some broken english appear...
so hope you all can forgive me....T^T
===========================================================
so we start to talk our topic today...
actually i really hate that people "when need your help then only care about you..."
when she target is already achieve she only know talk "bad things" in your backside~
always talk to my mum my badzzzzzzzzz thing...

excuse me...
you thought you are very perfect...
i tell you no one human in this world are perfect...
you know a not... i really "hate" you~~!!!
and me also dunno why you always make promise to other people when you dun have any power to complete the promise...
do you knew that you dun have any power "please dun simply to make promise to other people"...
only because the benefit...
always need to make trouble to other people to complete your mission~
when wan me to complete your mission, you will always said until so gooddddddd....
said wanted to invite me to eat something...
if me wanna to eat also no need you to invite me to eat lah~~!!
u also so "poooooR" ah~
only can invite me to eat mee~
me bring my mother go restaurant eat one time also over RM20 lah~
ok, after me complete the mission with her...
she only said my baddddd thing at my backside with my mum...
i know myself have a bad temper... but sometimes i really cannot tahan you...
DID YOU KNOW?
today i will burn the song to you is because i give face my cousin sis and bro...
"you will dun have any change to make me help you again..."

Beside this, my grandma also that one...
first day she come my house to live for a while gua...(?)
and very lucky, that day my father side aunt got come to my home too...
so when they go back me just go to the kitchen backside to said goodbye to them...
so~ when at kitchen me cannot hear my grandma call me~because she need to go toilet...
i really cant hear about that... then my grandma always said me dun want to answer her...
I REALLY CANT HEAR, OK????!!!!!!
then today, my grandma suddenly wake up from the sofa...
me so nervous to ask my grandma you wake up for what??
did you wan to go toilet?
or you wan to go any where?
you know she said what...
she said "wow... why you so nervous to ask..."
so 巴闭<-(this word dunno how to write in english~sorry~!!)
me very speechless...
i only want to help you... but you said like that...
ok, fine..
i know anything i do is wrong~

include my mum also think like that...
if me are the useless one, my mum will also like that too...
always said me very failure in spending money....
me spend myself money... did its have any problem?
i really dun understand...
why my mum always like to tell our aunt and uncle me spending money not well...
always give that "ONE" people got change to talk me bad untill my mum dun like me....
I HATE THAT...

haixxxx, i know...what i do also wrong,
me also dun wan to take care anymore...
i only know...
I REALLY DISSAPOINTED TO YOU ALL~
Share:

0 评论:

发表评论